Job Title: Application Engineer
Date posted: 10-17-11
Celeritive Technologies, Inc., the maker of the industry-leading VoluMill High Performance Milling engine, is seeking one or more application engineers to help support, demonstrate, and train customers and partners.
- 5 years experience in the manufacturing industry as a CAD/CAM programmer/machinist
- 5 years experience in the manufacturing industry as a CAD/CAM Applications Engineer
- Excellent communication, presentation, and training skills
- Ability to travel
- A technical school degree and/or engineering degree
- Ability to learn new software rapidly
- Experience in working effectively in a geographically distributed company
Please send your Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Celeritive is a rapidly growing company offering competitive salaries, and benefits. Candidates located in the Los Angeles area are preferred, but qualified prospects in other locations who can work from a home office will also be considered.